Funding provided to community language schools must be used for the delivery of language education.
It may be used for:
- salaries of teachers and/or teacher aides
- teacher development
- teaching materials (for example, books and resource kits)
- teaching equipment (for example, general stationery items and software programs)
- rental of suitable premises.
must not be used for:
- capital purchases such as property/buildings, renovations, computers, data projectors and furniture
- programs that are predominantly religious or political.